Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Preventivo casette in legno
I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. How to ride a guy
I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Single forever
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Sexting
Hershey’s Kiss review is amazing and I’ve read it 2 to 3 times and I’m in love with it. I think that people should do rushessays on this review. People are getting crazy over this review and it is getting viral all over this country.
you know how sometimes in a story you get to a part that is so frickin great, so something visceral, you feel it in the belly and you have to go back a few sentences and disengage for a second. So that you can savor it? This installment has 5 of those. In narrative order...
1. Mikey could feel the panic, the uncertainty course through Frank. It was weird that he could, because he could tell that none of it showed on Frank's features, in his stance.
2. Frank looked at the offering and asked, after a long moment, "Do you not like candy?"
Mikey was confused for a moment and then thought about how this must look. "No, I like-- It's habit."
3. "I took that from her. And I know, I know he wasn't-- She's probably right, I probably did save her life, maybe her mom's, I know. But I also smashed his head into the floor until he stopped moving right in front of her. It's not--That's not-- I fucking deserve to be in this place."
4. Mikey just sucked a little harder, squeezed Frank's hand a little tighter, made him give up, give up to Mikey.
5. and really, that shouldn't have been the hottest thing Mikey had ever seen, but it made him want to get hard again for the second time in, oh, ten minutes, after two years of never wanting to orgasm, ever.
Best day ever.
Author's Response: If I were VH1 I could do funny commentary to this response. Sadly, all I can do is sit here and gape and how you make me feel.
Aww. Gaahh. This is another one of those "good the second time around" stories. In fact, I think it's not the story as much as the author. You're one of those just flat out awesome fanfic authors.
I adore this.
I'm definitely hoping for more.
Author's Response: Hee, I don't know, it's hard to screw up something as awesome as a prison AU prompt, but thank you for the vote of confidence. There will be more. That I can say for certain.
this series breaks my heart in so many ways i'm not even sure i can keep track. *draws hearts*
Author's Response: Mmm, broken hearts. That's our aim!! *laughs* Thank you!
Author's Response: I know, I know, but I'm going to make them better, truly. Promise.
I'm so glad you're continuing with this fic! This one was my favorite of the short ones!
Author's Response: Aw thanks. Yes, this one makes me happy.